The Noida Metro is a rapid transit system serving the city of Noida in Uttar Pradesh, India. Currently Noida Metro network has 21 active stations. Here you will get information about Noida Metro such as metro lines, train starts from, train ends to, route map, top attractions in city nearby metro stations, interesting facts, fare chart, city metro news etc.
Noida Metro Fare Chart
Noida Metro Fare Char
|No. of Stations||Monday - Saturday||Sun & National Holidays|
|For 01 Station||₹ 10||₹ 10|
|For 02 Station||₹ 15||₹ 10|
|From 03 Stations to 06 Stations||₹ 20||₹ 15|
|From 07 Stations to 09 Stations||₹ 30||₹ 20|
|From 10 Stations to 16 Stations||₹ 40||₹ 30|
|For 17 Stations or Above||₹ 50||₹ 40|
- National Holidays: Republic Day i.e. 26th Jan, Independence Day i.e. 15th Aug and Mahatma Gandhi Jayanti Jayanti i.e. 2nd Oct.
- Fare of Single Journey per passenger has been indicated.
- 10% discount will be given on each journey through Smart Card.
- Minimum Rs. 10 will be charged on entry & exit from same Station by QR- Code ticket or Smart Card.
Interesting Facts about Noida Metro
- The Noida Metro is a rapid transit system connecting the twin cities of Noida and Greater Noida in Gautam Buddh Nagar, Uttar Pradesh, India.
- Currently Noida Metro network consists of one line (called Aqua line).
- The metro was inaugurated on 25 January 2019 by Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh, Yogi Adityanath.
- The services are available from 6:00am to 10:00pm from Monday to Saturday. On Sundays, trains are available between 8:00am and 10:00pm.
- Noida Metro is the 11th Metro system to be built in India. It is the sixth longest operational metro network in India after the Delhi Metro, Hyderabad Metro, Chennai Metro,Namma Metro and Kolkata Metro.
- The line connects to Delhi Metro at Noida Sector 51 station.
- The 15 km extension will link Noida Sector 71 to Knowledge Park 5 in Greater Noida.
- The new stations are Sector 122 and Sector 123 in Noida and Sector 4, Ecotech 12, Sectors 2, Sector 3, Sector 10, Sector 12 and Knowledge Park V in Greater Noida.
- Each train has a seating capacity of 186 and a standing capacity of 848, with total capacity of 1,034 passengers.
- All 21 stations, the train depot, and the NMRC offices will be powered by solar energy.
- Trains will operate at an average speed of 35 km/h (22 mph) with a headway of ten minutes during non-peak hours and 7.30 minutes during peak hours from Monday to Friday, 15 minutes headway for Saturday and Sunday.
- The Noida Metro Rail Corporation (NMRC) has started parking facilities at 15 Metro stations.
- Penalties starts from Rs. 50 to Rs.5000, varies as per the offences.
- NMRC envisages a unified, smart card based, multi-modal transport ticketing system for Noida City.
- Multi-model ticketing system would help NMRC to provide seamless commuting experience to commuters within city using a single common mobility card as fare media.
Top Attractions of Noida City
|Attraction||Nearest Metro (Distance)|
|Appu Ghar Express||Botanical Garden (1.0 KM)|
|Atta Market||Botanical Garden (1.4 KM)|
|Botanic Garden of Indian Republic||Golf Course (1.0 KM)|
|Brahmaputra Market||Botanical Garden (0.6 KM)|
|Buddh International Circuit||-|
|Desi Vibes||Botanical Garden (1.1 KM)|
|Filmy Flavours||Noida Electronic City (0.1 KM)|
|I Sacked Newton||Noida Sector 34 (1.1 KM)|
|ISKCON||Noida Sector 52 (2.1 KM)|
|Kidzania||Noida Sector 18 (0.7 KM)|
|Noida Golf Course||Golf Course (0.5 KM)|
|Noida Pub Exchange||Botanical Garden (1.3 KM)|
|Okhla Bird Sanctuary||Okhla Bird Sanctuary (0.3 KM)|
|Rashtriya Dalit Prerna Sthal||Noida Sector 18 (1.4 KM)|
|SkyHouse||Noida Sector 34 (1.1 KM)|
|Smaaash||Noida Sector 18 (0.6 KM)|
|Snow World||Noida Sector 18 (0.6 KM)|
|Stupa 18 Gallery||Noida Sector 101 (2.4 KM)|
|The Grand Venice Mall||Knowledge Park II (2.5 KM)|
|The Great India Place||Botanical Garden (0.9 KM)|
|The Irish House||-|
|The Yellow Chilli||Noida Electronic City (0.1 KM)|
|Time Machine||Botanical Garden (1.2 KM)|
|Worlds of Wonder||Botanical Garden (0.8 KM)|