|Pocket E, Sector 18, Noida, Noida (Map)
|Entry Fee & Timings
|Atta Market open from 10:00 am to 09:00 pm all days in week, No entry fee.
|Street Market, Shopping Place
|Best time to visit
|May, June, July, August
|Noida Sector 18 Metro Station (0 KM) Noida Sector 16 Metro Station (1 KM)
About Atta Market
Atta Market offers a wide range of goods and services. This market is one of the most popular places for shopping in Noida. It offers everything from home appliances to clothes, utensils, accessories and even musical instruments. There is a rich variety of fast food joints here including KFC, McDonald's and Bikanervala.
Interesting facts about Atta Market
- Sector 18 in Noida is a crowded market area having a lot to explore and bargain.
- Atta- Market has grown from a village market to one for a bustling urban community, and caters for most income groups.
- Atta is a place where you can find clothes on road side or in shops.
- This place is a drab especially when you have so many options in Delhi with dedicated markets for different types of shopping like clothes both western and ethnic.
How to reach Atta Market
By Bus:- There is Noida Sector 18 Bus Station near Atta Market which is 5 minutes walk from here, you will get the bus comfortably.
By Metro:- Near Atta Market Metro Station is Noida Sector 18 which is 6 minutes walk away.
By Road:- Atta Bazar is very big and very old, from here you will get easy public means which will make it easy to reach you.
Nearby famous places
- DLF Mall Of India 0.4 km away
- Hamleys Mirror Maze 0.3 km away
- CodeBreak Noida 0.3 km away
- The Great India Place 0.5 km away
- KidZania Delhi NCR 0.7 km away
- Worlds of Wonder 0.9 km away
- Swaminarayan Akshardham 6.4 km away
- Fusion Game Center and Cafe 0.5 km away
- Gardens Galleria 0.7 km away