Metro Cities Traveling by Metro Trains
YoMetro Travel Guide helps you to travel conveniently within the metro city and guides you to use metro trains of the city during your travel. Here we have covered the cities which have active metro trains services or will be active in future soon.
All top Indian metro cities like Delhi, Gurgaon, Mumbai, Noida, Jaipur, Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad, Kochi, Kolkata, Lucknow and Nagpur have active metro train services. And for other metro cities like Ahmedabad, Pune, Indore, Bhopal, Varanasi, Kozhikode, Vijayawada, Meerut, Visakhapatnam, Kanpur, Agra, Coimbatore, Patna, Navi Mumbai and Guwahati, metro trains development are under different phases.
You can travel around India for a long time without setting foot in one, instead of meandering through the more relaxing, rural areas. The best time to visit India is October to March, when the majority of the country is at a comfortable temperature with good weather.
Covering attraction's type in our travel guide section: Bookstore (1), Cricket Stadium (1), Defence Service training institute (1), Engineering Sites (11), Entertainment (5), Fun & Activity (4), Fun n Activity (49), Gallery (9), Monument (65), Museum (52), National Park (60), Nature Sites (47), Religious (15), Religious Place (79), Restaurant (11), Restaurant & Bars (5), Restaurant and Bar (18), Shopping (9), Shopping Places (33), Sightseeing (48), Stay (6), Theme Park (1), Tomb (1), Village (1), etc.
India Travel Interesting Facts:
- India has 23 official languages, but the most widely spoken is Hindi.
- Official unit of currency is Indian rupee. And Population in India: 1.3 billion.
- India is a federal parliamentary democratic republic in which the President is the head of state and the Prime Minister is the head of Government.
- India, 7th largest country in the world, covering more than three million square kilometres and the capital is Delhi city.
- Indian Railways is India’s largest employer, with around 1.4 million workers
- India has 38 UNESCO World Heritage Sites, including Agra Fort, Jaipur City and the Western Ghats.
- Tourist numbers to India: 10 million in 2017; 8.89 million in 2016, a growth of 15.6%.