|Capt. Shashikant Sharma Marg, Sector 38, Noida, Noida (Map)
|Entry Fee & Timings
|Noida Golf Course open from 06:00 am to 10:00 pm all days in week (Monday close), Entry members only.
|Entertainment Centers, Fun and Activity
|Place visit with
|Friends, Siblings, Youngsters
|Golf Course Metro Station (0 KM) Botanical Garden Metro Station (1 KM)
About Noida Golf Course
Noida Golf Course was established on 5th December 1989 by the Noida Authority. A 97-acre lush green oasis within the bustling city of Noida, it offers 18 holes of championship golf with 4 sets of tees for players of all abilities. Is. Noida Golf Course includes golf playing and practice areas, and has a wide range of club facilities that are generally open on all days of the week except Mondays.
Other facilities include a coffee shop, offering a variety of cuisines. It includes a restaurant, a bar and a pub, a billiard room, a swimming pool, library, a gym, etc. and venues for holding indoor and outdoor parties.
Architecture of Noida Golf Course
Noida Golf Course is spread over 97 acres, all fairways specially designed to make the course tough for an average golfer and where professionals can sharpen their skills. It offers 18 holes of championship golf with 4 sets of tees for players of all abilities.
Interesting facts about Noida Golf Course
- There is a historical monument in the campus of the course, which marks the place where the Battle of Delhi was fought in 1803 between the armies of the Marathas and the British.
- What makes the Noida Golf Course interesting are its lush green fairs that are surrounded by trees and water hazards.
- Noida Golf Course is an 18-hole par 72 golf course which is again located at the very center in Noida.
- It allows both members and non members to play.
How to reach Noida Golf Course
By Bus:- Near Noida Golf Course Bus Station Noida Sector 37 is 11 minutes walking distance from here you can easily take bus.
By Metro:- Noida Golf Course is near to Metro Station Golf Course which is 1 minute walk away.
By Road:- Nowadays rickshaw and auto are available everywhere, so you will easily get the means from here.
Nearby famous places
- Botanical Garden Noida
- Brahmaputra Market
- The Great India Place
- Shree Jagannath Temple Noida
- Worlds of Wonder Water Park
- Atta Market