|Captain Vijyant Thapar Marg, Sector 38, Noida, Noida (Map)
|Entry Fee & Timings
|Botanic Garden of Indian Republic open from 08:00 am to 06:00 pm (Weekend close), No entry fee
|Park & Garden, Nature Sites and Parks
|Place visit with
|Family, Kids, Friends, Solo, Parants, Siblings, Youngsters
|Best time to visit
|January, February, March, April, May, June
|Golf Course Metro Station (1 KM) Botanical Garden Metro Station (0 KM) Noida Sector 18 Metro Station (1 KM)
About Botanic Garden of Indian Republic
The Botanical Garden of the Republic of India is a very prominent place in Noida with lush green and beautiful large landscapes. The Garden was established in April 2002 as part of the Botanical Survey of India. The Botanical Garden of Noida aims to preserve the natural and environmental beauty.
With a serene environment and rare species of plants and flowers, this garden perfectly epitomizes mother nature. The vast expanse of botanical gardens are some of the other plants that have plants, flowers and flora, green roses, 250 types of medicinal plants and a huge fruit section.
Architecture of Botanic Garden of Indian Republic
This Botanical Garden is sprawled across an area of about 160 acres accommodating the most exquisite varieties of flora. The garden premises houses about 7,500 varieties of plants which include several endangered species as well. The garden has been divided into 10 distinct sections which are further subdivided into smaller sections still.
Interesting facts about Botanic Garden of Indian Republic
- Here are the most fascinating collection of plants "Medicinal Plants" containing 96 types of plants classified according to the parts of the body they benefit from.
- The objective of the Botanical Garden of Noida is to preserve the natural and environmental beauty.
- The Botanical Garden also has a seed bank in which seeds of about 269 plants have been preserved, including Geodorum Appendiculatum Griff.
- A major center of attraction in the park is the 'Map of India'.
How to reach Botanic Garden of Indian Republic
By Metro:- The nearest metro station to Botanical Garden of India Republic is Botanical Garden metro station which is 4 minutes walk away.
By Bus:- Botanical Garden of Republic of India has bus station near Botanical Garden which is 3 minutes walk away.
By Road:- Rickshaws and carts usually run near the Garden, which will be easy for you to go.
Nearby famous places
- KidZania Delhi NCR 1.6 km away
- DLF Mall Of India 2 km away
- The Great India Place 1.6 km away
- Worlds of Wonder 1.5 km away
- ISKCON Noida 4.5 km away
- Logix City Centre Mall 2 km away
- Atta Market 2 km away