|Kochi, Kochi (Map)
|Entry Fee & Timings
|Fort Kochi open 09.30 am to 07.00 pm all days in week, Entry fee for adult Rs 100 and Students Rs 50.
|Beaches, Nature Sites and Parks
|Place visit with
|Family, Kids, Parants, Siblings
|Best time to visit
|January, February, March, April
About Fort Kochi Beach
It is a beach located in the state of Kerala in South India. It is a serene beach that offers a beautiful view and natural beauty to its visitors. The main attraction of this beach is the historic fort, which is a perfect example of European architecture and the annual Kochi Festival held every year on the white sands of the Fort Kochi beach.
Interesting facts about Fort Kochi Beach
- Fort Kochi beach with its clean premises and serene environment attracts tourists as well as locals.
- Often referred to as the 'Queen of the Arabian Sea', Fort Kochi Beach is a serene beach that offers a scenic view and scenic beauty to its visitors.
- Trees and greenery on the way to the beach add to the serene atmosphere there. The beach also offers a breathtaking view of the sunset.
- Considered as one of the major tourist places in Kochi, Fort Kochi Beach is the location of the Kochi Carnival held on New Year's Eve which is a colorful festival that should not be missed. Foodies can find many restaurants and food joints that offer delicious cuisine.
How to reach Fort Kochi Beach
By Road:- You can take a bus or taxi to reach the beach, which will easily reach you on time.
By Metro:- Maharaja College Metro Station is the nearest to Fort Kochi Beach which is at a distance of 4 km.
By Railway:- Ernakulam Junction Railway Station is the nearest to Fort Kochi Beach which is situated at a distance of 4 km.
By Air:- The distance between Fort Kochi Beach and Cochin International Airport is 44 km. From here you can take taxi or auto.
Nearby famous places
- Church of Saint Francis 4 minutes away
- Vasco da Gama Square 4 minutes away
- Imran Perfumes 2 minutes away
- Anchovy 4 minutes away
- Maria's South Indian Cooking Class 6 minutes away
- Fort Emmanuel 4 minutes away
- Mahatma Gandhi Beach 3 minutes away
- FLAVOUR Cooking Class 6 minutes away
- Kashi Art Gallery 6 minutes away
- David Hall Gallery & Cafe 6 minutes away
- Kochi Books 6 minutes away
- Princess Street 6 minutes away