|Nahargarh Fort Amer Road Near Jal Mahal, Jaipur, Jaipur (Map)
|Entry Fee & Timings
|Jaipur Wax museum is open from 10:00 am to 06:30 pm all days in week. Entry fee for Indian Rs 350, for foreigner Rs 500.
|Art Galleries & Museum, Museum and Gallery
|Place visit with
|Family, Kids, Parants, Siblings, Youngsters
|Best time to visit
|May, June, July, August
|Sindhi Camp Metro Station (2 KM) Chandpole Metro Station (2 KM)
About Jaipur Wax Museum
Wax Museum is located in the Nahargarh Fort on the Aravalli Hills in Jaipur, its construction was completed in 1734. Jaipur Wax Museum is India's first International Standard Wax Museum and is one of the popular places in Jaipur that showcases history art and culture under one roof.
In which wax and silicone sculptures of about 25 famous personalities including APJ Abdul Kalam, Kalpana Chawla, Mother Teresa, Dalai Lama, Mahatma Gandhi, Amitabh Bachchan, Sanchin Tendulkar have been kept.
Architecture of Jaipur Wax Museum
The architecture of the wax museum is designed in the Indo-European style. The museum has a grand entrance, called the Tadigate, and has several impressive structures in its premises. These beautifully crafted sculptures by Sushant Ray are displayed in the 'Hall of Icons' and 'Royal Durbar' sections of the fort.
Interesting facts about Jaipur Wax Museum
- KIDS SPECIAL The 'Hall of Icons' has a special section for kids where they can watch their favorite cartoon characters like Spider-Man, Nobita, Doraemon and Ironman.
- There are total 32 effigies here out of which some are made of wax and some are made of silicone. The unique thing related to this museum is the interior structure, seeing which you reach the time of the person whose effigy you are seeing.
- The Jaipur Wax Museum also displays the Gati Gamini, a 10-foot long Royal Enfield Bullet, the signature of Rajasthan Tourism Motorbike.
- Wax museums often have a special section called the "Terrible Room" in which the more terrifying exhibits are on display.
- There is an entry fee of Rs 500 per person for Indian tourists to visit Jaipur Wax Museum, which includes the entry fee of Sheesh Mahal.
- The robot is being assigned the responsibility of moving tourists in the wax museum built in Nahargarh Fort in Jaipur, Rajasthan. The robot will guide the wax museum visitors and give them information about the museum. Anoop Srivastava, the founder director of the wax museum, said that soon the robot will be ready to welcome tourists.
How to reach Jaipur Wax Museum
By Road:- This museum is located in the Nahargarh Fort. The nearest bus stop is Nahargarh Palace. There are frequent buses from Jaipur Bus Stand to Nahargarh palace.
By Train:- Jaipur junction is the nearest railway station from this museum. It is around 6.5 kilometers from Wax Museum.
By Metro:- The nearest metro station is Sindhi camp and it is situated around 4.5 kilometers from this heritage museum.
By Air:- Jaipur international airport is the nearest airport for the wax museum. The distance between airport and museum is around 14 kilometers.
Nearby famous places
There are few restaurants near Wax Museum where you can eat your favorite food :-
- Karma Kasuri Karma Haveli 0.9 km away
- Hawk View Restaurant & Bar 1.6 km away
- The curry spoon Jaipur Wax Museum 2.2 km away
- Tequila- A Fashion Cafe 0.7 km away
- Maharaja Haveli 0.6 km away
- coffee tree 1.7 km away
- Pakwan Candlelight Dinner Restaurant 2 km away