|Location||C-16, Panch Batti, C Scheme, Ashok Nagar, Jaipur, Jaipur (Map)|
|Entry Fee & Timings||Raj Mandir Cinema is open from 12:30 pm to 09:30 pm all days in week. Entry fee Rs 100 and Rs 300..|
|Place Type||Theater, Fun and Activity|
|Place visit with||Friends, Couples|
|Best time to visit||October, November, December, January, February, March|
|Nearest Metro||Ajmeri Gate Metro Station (1 KM) Government Hostel Metro Station (6 KM)|
About Raj Mandir Cinema
Raj Mandir Cinema is located in Jaipur, Rajasthan state in India. The famous Raj Mandir Cinema Hall is known for its ancient architecture and is the pride of the city and has been awarded the title of 'Pride of Asia' due to its splendid architecture. Raj Mandir Cinema was inaugurated by Shri Hari Dev Joshi in 1976.
Architecture of Raj Mandir Cinema
The architecture of Raj Mandir Cinema resembles the shape of a magnificent antelope from outside. Raj Mandir Cinema Seating is divided into four categories Pearl Seat, Ruby Seats, Emerald Seat and Diamond Seat which can seat more than 300 people at a time in Raj Cinema Mandir.
Interesting facts about Raj Mandir Cinema
- Thousands of people have enjoyed old classic movies in this hall till now. There is no other attraction like this, so it is a must visit for the people who come here.
- Raj Mandir holds the royalty of 25 years old history. Several successful films have completed their Silver Jubilee in this splendid movie theatre. So if you are planning to visit the Pink City, do not miss out on visiting this royal theatre.
- Known for its sheer size as well as lavish and soft interiors, the Raj Mandir remains an important part of the tourist circuit.
How to reach Raj Mandir Cinema
By Metro:- Government Hostel Metro Station near Raj Mandir Cinema is at a distance of 1 km.
By Railway:- Jaipur Junction Railway Station is near Raj Mandir Cinema which is situated at a distance of 2 km.
From Airport:- The cheapest way to reach Raj Mandir from Jaipur Airport (JAI) is by bus, it takes 45 minutes.
Nearby famous places
- Durga Mata Mandir 1 minute away
- Ellora Kala 1.9 km away
- Central Park 20 minutes away
- Govind Devji Mandir 2 KM away
- Amber Mahal away 8.9 km
- Jantar Mantar away 1.8 KM