|Jaypee Greens Pari Chowk, Noida (Map)
|Entry Fee & Timings
|Timings:- The museum is open from Sunday to Saturday. The museum remains closed on Mondays. One can visit here on any of these days from 10 AM to 6 PM., Entry Fee:- Adult ticket is ₹ 500 and child ticket is ₹ 200.
|Art Galleries & Museum, Museums
|Place visit with
|Family, Kids, Parants, Siblings, Youngsters
|Best time to visit
|July, August, September, October, November, December
About Stellar Children Museum
Stellar Children's Museum Being the first of its kind in India, Stellar Children's Museum is the most ideal place for children. It is basically an interactive play-based museum in Greater Noida. This popular tourist attraction has seven galleries. Each of these galleries is dedicated to a different interest like science, motor skills, arts and crafts and more. The kid-friendly museum in Greater Noida features various activities including Invent It (exploring magnetism and gravity) and Explore It (crawling and jumping in the jungle). Designed by Chicago experts, the Stellar Children's Museum boasts multiple galleries filled with fun and learning. It's the perfect solution for parents who want their kids to be entertained all year round.
Interesting facts about Stellar Children Museum
- Inspired by the best children's museums, the Stellar Children's Museum is one of the best places for youngsters to learn and visit.
- The museum has many role-play and collaborative work exhibits which also provide valuable child learning opportunities.
- The museum has 7 galleries, each presenting a different look at the world around us to spark imagination and curiosity in the minds of children.
How to reach Stellar Children Museum
By Rail:- It is about 4.85 kilometers from Boraki Halt Railway Station. From here you can easily reach the museum by taking a rickshaw.
By Metro:- Jaypee Greens Pari Chowk is at a distance of 3 km from the museum, from here you can take an auto to reach the museum.
By Road:- Noida is connected by all road routes. You can easily take a bus or rickshaw to reach Stellar Children's Museum.
Nearby famous places
- Great India Place Mall 30 km away
- Akshardham Temple 40 km away Buddha International Circuit km away
- Surajkund Craft Fair 25 km away
- Dilli Haat 45 km away
- Noida Golf Course 30 km away
- Worlds of Wonder Water Park 30 km away