|Location||Jawahar Lal Nehru Marg in Malviya Nagar, Jaipur (Map)|
|Entry Fee & Timings||World Trade Park is open from10:30 am to 08:00 pm all in days. No entry fee.|
|Place Type||Mall, Shopping Place|
|Place visit with||Friends, Family, Solo, Couples|
|Best time to visit||September, October, November, December, January, February, March, April, May|
About World Trade Park
Located in the posh JLN Marg of Jaipur, WTP is the grandest shopping mall in Jaipur was inaugurated by Shahrukh Khan in 2012. WTP awarded "Mall of the Year" and "Best Architecture" by BCI of India is renowned for its unique architectural designs and as a high-end shopping destination in the Pink City. The mall was built with the aim of promoting world trade in the city.
Architecture of World Trade Park
The World Trade Park has been beautifully designed by architect Anoop Bartaria. 350 crores have been spent to make this beauty situated on more than 52 acres of land. It is one of the largest shopping malls in the country with 11 floors. The grand mall is divided into two blocks; North Block and South Block and a wide corridor separates both the blocks.
Interesting facts about World Trade Park
- World Trade Park in Jaipur is the high-end shopping destination in Jaipur that fulfills your every wish. Whenever in the mood to indulge and pamper your senses or taste something less historic and more modern, World Trade Park makes for an absolute refreshing destination, leaving tourists and visitors stranded with options.
- It is one of the biggest malls in the country. Actually, it is the second largest mall in the country with 11 floors and it has been completed in just 2 years.
It was inaugurated by Bollywood superstar Shah Rukh Khan who is also an investor.
- WTP was opened to the public in 2012.
- over 500 stores, the mall houses a variety of western and ethnic clothing stores for men, women and children. There are also many accessory stores, shoe shops, bags, accessories, watches, jewelery brands, sportswear, handicraft shops, gift shops, beauty, skin care and cosmetic stores. Electronics and gadget stores are also crowd pullers as they always have the latest technology for their customers.
How to reach World Trade Park
By Road:- You can easily reach here by any means of public transport. WTP Jaipur is well connected to every part of the city by buses, cabs, taxis and autos.
By Air:- The distance from Jaipur International Airport to WTP Jaipur is 2.8 km, from here you can take a cab.
By Railway:- The distance between Jaipur Railway Station and World Trade Park is 6.2 miles.
By Bus:- The distance between World Trade Park Jaipur and Sindhi Camp Bus Stand Jaipur is 11.8 miles.
Nearby famous places
- Gaurav Tower 5 minutes away
- HP World 5 minutes away
- GT Central 6 minutes away
- Patrika Gate 27 minutes away
- The Ultimate Urban Adventures 29 minutes away
- Banana Express Tours Jaipur 6.9 km away
- Mukesh Art Gallery 7.5 km away