|Kapas Hera, Gurgaon (Map)
|Entry Fee & Timings
|It opens from 10 AM to 7 PM. Entry Ticket is INR 900 for males, INR 790 for female, INR 1580 for a couple, and INR 650 for children.
|Amusement & Water Park, Fun and Activity
|Place visit with
|Family, Kids, Friends, Solo, Parants, Siblings, Youngsters
About Fun N Food Village
Funny 'n' Food Village is located in Old Delhi Gurgaon Avenue. It was constructed in the year 1993 and was inaugurated by the then President Late Mr. Giani Zail Singh as a member of World Water Park Association, USA. Fun n Food Village has the largest collection of water slides in India and it is an exciting way for water sports enthusiasts to discover points of interest. Thrill, coolness and spaciousness don't let them indulge in fun food.
The Village offers a new twist and slide pleasure to its customers. Fun 'n' Food Village offers a fusion of Anand Park rides. Leisure Park with 21 pleasure rides, secluded gardens, multi-cuisine food outlets. Amusement 'n' Food Village is a venture to create a combination of our rich Indian heritage and state-of-the-art recreational facilities.
Architecture of Fun N Food Village
The park is structured into two highly rated sections: a fun-filled Food Village entertainment park, a Laugh n Food Village water park filled with fun, and even a Laugh n Food Village water park that's a lot of fun.
Interesting facts about Fun N Food Village
- Adventure parks are fun at any age, the rides at Fun and Food Village Adventure Park give you the freedom to scream your lungs out.
- There are 21 rides in the amusement park. Rock n Roll, Polo Trooper, Tora Tora, Magic Carpet, Water Merry, Eagle Ride, and many more are some of the most famous rides here.
- There are special rides not only for adults but also for kids only. You need to visit this place in Gurgaon for the ultimate fun ride.
- Fun 'n' Food Villages are offering a range of recreational rides to international needs for all entertainment groups.
- A big attraction for young and old alike is the Wave Pool - an artificial sea where giant waves are generated in three different patterns. If you've had enough, relax in the wave pool under rooftop umbrellas and sip on a cool fake tail.
How to reach Fun N Food Village
By Metro:- Fun n Food Village is at a distance of 3 Kms from IndusInd Bank Cyber City Metro Station.
By Road:- You can take auto or taxi to go to Fun n Food Village which will reach you very easily.
By Air:- The distance between Indira Gandhi International Airport and Fun n Food Village is 11 kms. From here you can go comfortably by booking an Ola or a cab.
Nearby famous places
- Crescent Mall
- DLF Cyber Hub
- Ambience Mall
- Plaza Premium Lounge
- Sai Ka Angan Temple
- Kingdom of Dreams
- Museo Camera
- Chhatarpur Temple
- DLF Promenade Mall