|Location||Ambience Mall, Gurugram, Gurgaon (Map)|
|Entry Fee & Timings||The place is open all days a week from 10:00 am to 10:00 pm. Entry fee for weekdays INR 499 and weekend INR 699.|
|Place Type||Ice Games, Fun and Activity|
|Place visit with||Friends,Kids,Family|
|Nearest Metro||Sector 55 56 Metro Station (9 KM) Sector 54 Chowk Metro Station (8 KM)|
iSKATE is an ice skating rink and cafe located in Gurugram, India. It is located on the sixth floor of Ambience Mall and is spread over an area of 15,000 square feet. ISKATE in Gurgaon is the country's first natural ice skating rink that offers a divine experience of entertainment and leisure. iSkett is spread over 2 floors, which includes a lounge and a party area where parties and similar events can be held.
Natural ice rink, karaoke room, DJ, bar, cafe and beverage counter are the main attractions of ISKATE. You can also avail the facility of changing rooms and lockers. You can also do a 2-3 day training session to learn ice-skating here.
Interesting facts about iSkate
- iSkate has locker room facility. There are Penguin Friends accessories available for skating that doesn't slip on the ice.
- In-house photographers to give you instant framed printouts of your snaps.
- The climate inside is cool but not too cold and there are changing rooms available.
- This, in fact, is a fun place for real snow sports. Small children and infants are not allowed on the ice.
- According to the Ice Skating Association of India, the rink is one of the very few indoor ice skating rinks in the country.
How to reach iSkate
By Bus:- Nearest Bus Station to ISKET is Police Chowki Badshahpur which is at a walking distance of 2 minutes.
By Metro:- HUDA City Center is the nearest metro station to ISKET.
By Road:- Gurgaon is well connected by all roadways, you can also take auto or rickshaw to reach ISKET which you will get from here in public.
Nearby famous places
- DLF Cyber Hub
- Qutub Minar
- Sai Ka Angan Temple
- Aravali Biodiversity Park
- Museo Camera
- Kingdom of Dreams
- Plaza Premium Lounge
- Knockout Fight Club
- Chhatarpur Temple