|45/20, Village Para Tehsil Tawas City, Gurgaon (Map)
|Entry Fee & Timings
|The place is open for public viewing on Saturday and Sunday from 11 AM to 7 PM. The entry fee is INR 500 per adult.
|Park & Garden, Nature Sites and Parks
|Place visit with
|Family, Kids, Friends, Solo, Parants, Siblings, Youngsters
|Best time to visit
|July, August, September, October, November, December
About NeverEnuf Garden Railway
The Nevernuff Garden Railway has been built by Adesh Grover. He has developed this Garden Railway and Model Village in the garden of his farmhouse in NCR. Nevernuff Garden Railway is a 30,000-square-foot park with all kinds of miniatures, including railway boats, trains, buildings and landscapes.
Some of these models are controlled with the help of a remote and add an interactive touch to the display. This is a great place to visit with small children. Neverenf displays a passion for railmodelling and aspires to explain the many aspects of this wonderful hobby to both young and old.
Interesting facts about NeverEnuf Garden Railway
- Here children can enjoy swings and slides and duck pond.
- It also has outdoor furniture for picnics and you can get your own food baskets and mats.
- The park also has lawns and gardens where one can take a leisurely stroll and feel refreshed.
- Here you can see scalable models of railway tracks, construction sites, airports and carnivals complete with cars, trains, aircraft and people
How to reach NeverEnuf Garden Railway
By Bus:- Nearest bus station is Columbia Asia Hospital Nevernuff Garden Railway which is 8 minutes walk from here, you can take bus.
By Metro:- Nearest Metro Station to Nevernuff Garden Railway is HUDA City Center Metro Station which is at a distance of 1 km.
By Road:- You can also take rickshaw to reach the park, which will easily be available to you from the road.
Nearby famous places
- Sultanpur Bird Sanctuary
- Damdama Lake
- Heritage Transport Museum
- kingdom of dreams
- Folk and Tribal Art Museum