|Location||27, Ambazari Rd, Ambazari, Nagpur, Nagpur (Map)|
|Entry Fee & Timings||Ambazari Lake Garden open from 10:00 am to 06:30 pm all days in week, Entry fee Rs 10 per person.|
|Place Type||Lake, Nature Sites and Parks|
|Place visit with||Family,Friends|
|Nearest Metro||Dharampeth College Metro Station (2 KM) Subhash Nagar Metro Station (2 KM)|
About Ambazari Lake Garden
Ambazari Lake is located on the outskirts of the city at a distance of 6 km towards west. Ambazari Lake Garden is a major attraction for tourists visiting Nagpur. It is famous for being the largest of the eleven lakes in the city of Nagpur and is surrounded by mango trees, which is named Ambazari because "amba" means "mango" in Marathi.
Its rich biodiversity captivates the hearts of nature lovers. It is a perfect place to relax and spend some peaceful time in the lap of nature.
Architecture of Ambazari Lake Garden
Adjacent to the lake, the garden spread across 25 acres of land is like the cherry on top. Here, together there is plenty of flora and fauna that you would not want to miss if you are a nature lover.
Interesting facts about Ambazari Lake Garden
- Water was supplied to government officials and dignitaries through earthen pipes.
- There is also a garden right next to the lake which is known as Ambazari Udyan.
- The presence of rowboat, paddle boat, electric rides, children's playground, footpath, well constructed walking track gives it the feel of an amusement park.
- This park is spread over 18 acres of land which is very attractive and comfortable place.
- This place is managed and protected by Nagpur Municipal Corporation.
- Added radio speakers to the park that play soothing music and the Green Gym.
How to reach Ambazari Lake Garden
By Air:- Ambazari Lake is only 4 km away from the airport. From here you can book a cab.
By Rail:- Railway station is also only 5 kilometers away from Ambazari lake, from here you can take a rickshaw and go comfortably.
By Road:- The easiest way to reach Ambazari Lake is by road, you can take auto or taxi to Ambajari Lake.
Nearby famous places
- Swami Vivekanand Statue 0.3 km away
- Shree Ganesh Mandir Tekdi 5 km away
- Deeksha Bhoomi 2.7 km away
- Ramtek Fort Temple 1.7 km away
- Unplugged Life 4.4 km away
- Zero Mile Marker 1.7 km away
- Swaminarayan Temple 7.1 km away
- Telankhedi Shiv Temple 2.2 km away
- Futala Lake 2.2 km away
- Sai Baba Temple 4.7 km away
- Sunway Spa & Beauty 1.8 km away
- Telankhedi Hanuman Temple 3.5 km away