|Seminary Hills, Nagpur, Nagpur (Map)
|Entry Fee & Timings
|Japanese Rose Garden open from 06:00 am to 07:00 pm all days in week, No entry fee.
|Park & Garden, Nature Sites and Parks
|Place visit with
|Family, Kids, Friends, Solo, Parants, Siblings, Youngsters
|Best time to visit
|April, May, June
About Japanese Rose Garden
The Japanese Rose Garden is located near the Civil Lines area of Nagpur city. It is about 4 km northwest of the city. The Japanese rose garden is designed in such a way that people in Japan grow roses or any type of flower and hence it is called Japanese rose garden. Red and yellow roses are most beautiful here. Some of these are hybrid varieties, some are local. Apart from these there are other green plants and trees as well.
The gardens are well maintained and neatly manicured. You will also find roses in unusual colors like purple and blue. Many birds of different species are seen soaring above the clear sky of the Japanese rose garden, while some chirping while sitting on one of the branches.
Interesting facts about Japanese Rose Garden
- This place is managed by the Forest Department of Maharashtra and it has started charging a small fee and is developing the place.
- It is an excellent spot for morning and evening walks and also provides a good bird spot.
- It is basically an average garden where one can spend some free time amidst the greenery.
- It is a perfect place for perfect photo shots and soulful relaxation. Due to its natural beauty and serenity, it is a favorite place for family hangouts, morning walks, jogging, yoga, exercise and romantic dates.
- It is a great place for all those people who want to immerse themselves in the beauty of roses. This place is best to visit during monsoon season for more flowers.
How to reach Japanese Rose Garden
By Bus:- The nearest bus to the Japanese Rose Garden is Japanese Garden Square which is a 1-minute walk away.
By Metro:- Japanese Rose Garden is near to Kasturchand Park metro station which is at a walking distance of 6 minutes.
By Road:- You can take auto or rickshaw to go to Japanese Rose Garden which you will easily find here.
Nearby famous places
- Numismatic Art Gallery 0.2 km away
- Brands Republic 0.2 km away
- Shree Ganesh Mandir Tekdi 1.3 km away
- Vidhan Bhavan 0.5 km away
- Sachee art gallery 0.7 km away
- All Saints' Cathedral 0.7 km away
- Central Museum 0.7 km away
- Sai Baba Temple 1.4 km away
- Swaminarayan Temple 2.6 km away
- Koradi Temple 1.4 km away