|Aarey Milk Colony, Goregaon East, Mumbai, Mumbai (Map)
|Entry Fee & Timings
|Chota Kashmir is open 10:00 am and 06:00 pm all days in week, No entry fee.
|Park & Garden, Nature Sites and Parks
|Place visit with
|Family, Kids, Friends, Solo, Parants, Siblings, Youngsters
|Best time to visit
|January, February, March
|Dindoshi Metro Station (2 KM) Aarey Metro Station (2 KM) Goregaon East Metro Station (2 KM)
About Chota Kashmir
Away from the hustle and bustle of Mumbai, Aarey Colony has a small green belt with a parkland called 'Chhota Kashmir'. The Chota Kashmir Garden and the lake are located on opposite sides of the road. It is a wonderful garden situated at a distance of 3-4 km from Goregaon and on the highest point of a small mountain.
Spread over 4 acres of land, Kashmir Lake is opposite Chhota Kashmir and just above the road. It is famous for boat rides, and the colorful two or four seater boat will surely catch your attention.
Interesting facts about Chota Kashmir
- Green peace will fill your soul with peace. The garden is equally spacious, filled with couples who can spend some time alone in the bright gardens.
- Chhota Kashmir has ample green and dry shade, basic amenities like food and water, and plenty of places to open picnic baskets and bags and spend time with family and friends.
- Chhota Kashmir is a symbol of memorable and scenic natural beauty. It is so named because it reflects the nature and scenery of somewhere in Kashmir: the Indian paradise on earth. Chhota Kashmir located in Aarey Milk Colony is a very popular tourist attraction and picnic spot.
- The favorite place of the Hindi film industry, there is greenery everywhere. It also has a structured garden as well as a small lake with boat ride facilities.
How to reach Chota Kashmir
By Bus:- You can take buses 326, 341, 450, 451, 460, 479 which pass through Aarey Dairy Milk Colony.
By Rail:- Chhota Kashmir is located just 3.6 km away from Goregaon East Railway Station.
By Air:- The nearest airport to Chhota Kashmir is Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj International Airport in Mumbai. It is situated at a distance of 11 km from Chhota Kashmir. You can take a cab from the airport to reach Chhota Kashmir in about 30 minutes.
Nearby famous places
- Fleur Restaurant 1.6 KM from Chhota Kashmir
- Seasonal Taste 1.7 KM from Chhota Kashmir
- Kangan 1.7 km from Chhota Kashmir
- Maharaja Bhog 1.6 KM from Chhota Kashmir
- McDonald's 0.8 km from Chhota Kashmir