|Lal Bahadur Shastri Marg, Ghatkopar West, Amrut Nagar, Mumbai (Map)
|Entry Fee & Timings
|Kidzania open from 10:00 am and 08:00 pm all days in week, Entry fee for adult Rs 500 and child Rs 1500 per head for full day pass.
|Amusement & Water Park, Fun and Activity
|Place visit with
|Asalpha Metro Station (2 KM) Jagruti Nagar Metro Station (2 KM) Ghatkopar Metro Station (2 KM)
KidZania Mumbai Ghatkopar is a global indoor theme park located in Mumbai. KidZania was developed by Mexican entrepreneur Javier LÃ³pez Ancona. It is a family entertainment center for children in the age group of 4 to 16 years to enhance their social and cognitive skills. Opened in August 2013, KidZania Mumbai is India's first and the world's 14th KidZania theme park. KidZania has received over 35 million guests worldwide since its opening, making it one of the fastest growing global education brands in the world.
Architecture of Kidzania
Working design details with KidZania, a children's entertainment center, have been featured in Architecture magazine. The systematic approach to design has greatly influenced the visual and spatial experience by reconstructing the environment in an irreversible way.
Interesting facts about Kidzania
- The attraction has more than 100 activities which are close to the real job environment. Children can learn at their own pace and not only get an idea but also get acquainted with the profession and various industries.
- KidZania focuses on developing and improving critical skills such as language/communication skills, social skills, emotional skills, cognitive and psycho-motivation skills, global citizenship, teamwork, entrepreneurship, digital skills and financial literacy.
- Here the participants will find the school curriculum as well as games and materials. Hence, it is easy for them to connect and understand the career opportunities and growth in the said fields.
- KidZania provides a complete experience for kids as well as kids. Since sports, activities, information etc. are included in the school curriculum, this attraction is a great place for themed/unique parties, school excursions, etc.
How to reach Kidzania
By Bus:- Meena Tai Thakre Park Near KidZania Mumbai Bus Stand is 3 minutes walking distance. These Bus lines stop near Kidzania Mumbai: 303, 386, 387, 399LTD, 499LTD, 603, 7LTD.
By Metro Station:- Near KidZania Mumbai Metro Station Ghatkopar is 24 minutes walking distance.
By Train:- Nearest train station of Kidzania Mumbai is Ghatkopar at a walking distance of 25 mins.
Nearby famous places
- R City Mall 1 minute from KidZania
- Red Carpet Wax Museum 2 minutes from KidZania
- Snow Kingdom 3 minutes from KidZania
- Spa by JW 4.1 km from KidZania
- Breeze Lounge Powai 31 minutes from KidZania
- Shreeji Tours n Travels 7.2 km from KidZania
- Linda Tours Mumbai 8.7 km from KidZania
- Young Tours and Travel 9.3 km from KidZania
- Mumbai Dream Tours 9.3 km from KidZania
- Phoenix Marketcity 3.3 km from KidZania
- Tattva Spa - Saki Naka 3 km from KidZania
- Prithvi Theatre 9.6 km from KidZania