|Near Sakkardara Lake, Somwarpet, Ayodhya nagar, Nagpur, Nagpur (Map)
|Entry Fee & Timings
|Sakkardara Lake Garden open from 10:00 am to 09:00 pm all days in week, No entry fee.
|Park & Garden, Nature Sites and Parks
|Place visit with
|Family, Kids, Friends, Solo, Parants, Siblings, Youngsters
|Best time to visit
|January, February, March
About Sakkardara Lake Garden
The Lake Garden was built during the Sakkardara Bhonsle and is situated on the banks of the Sakkardara Lake. Being an urban garden, it is easily accessible and encourages people to spend time in the lap of nature. The Lake Garden is known for its splendid beauty and mesmerizing sunrise and sunset views that you can enjoy from here. Apart from this, it is also known as a popular picnic spot by both the locals and tourists.
Interesting facts about Sakkardara Lake Garden
- Lake Garden Sakkardara is one of the famous lake gardens in Nagpur and is actually situated on the outskirts of the city.
- It is a place which is truly the beauty of nature in all its glory.
- It is also a good place to have amazing views of both sunrise and sunset.
- Other attractions here include boating facilities, an established playground with swings for children and food outlets.
- The extensive gardens on the banks of the Sakkardara Lake The lake is a famous gateway for the local families of Nagpur. The lake mesmerizes you with its beauty and serene atmosphere.
How to reach Sakkardara Lake Garden
By Bus:- Raghuji Nagar Bus Station is 9 minutes walk from Sakkardara Lake Garden, from here you will get bus easily.
By Metro:- Congress Nagar Metro Station is 54 minutes walk from Sakkardara Lake Garden, from here you can take rickshaw.
By Road:- You can take rickshaw or auto to reach Sakkardara Lake Garden which you will get easily here.
Nearby famous places
- Panache - A Fashion Mystery 0.6 km away
- Balaji Mandir Temple 0.8 km away
- Swaminarayan Temple 1.7 km away
- Shree Ganesh Mandir Tekdi 2.6 km away
- Dhamma Chakra Stupa 0.9 km away
- Mahalaxmi Devasthan 0.9 km away
- Shri Vyankatesh Temple 1 km away
- Gandhi Sagar Lake 1 km away
- Raman Science Centre 1.9 km away
- Sai Baba Temple 2.8 km away