|Shahpur Jat, Delhi (Map)
|Entry Fee & Timings
|Timings :- The market usually opens around 11:00 am and remains open till 8:00 pm. However, timings may vary for different shops and cafes.
|Street Market, Shopping Places
|Best time to visit
|September, October, November, December
|Hauz Khas Metro Station (1 KM) Panchsheel Park Metro Station (1 KM)
About Shahpur Jat Market
One of the most popular localities of Delhi, Shahpur Jat is famous for its fashion shops. Shahpur Jat Market is also home to various art galleries and studios, which showcase the work of local artists and designers. Art lovers will find a diverse collection of contemporary and traditional artefacts. The market offers a plethora of options for the food lovers. You can find cozy cafes, charming eateries and restaurants serving a variety of cuisines from Indian cuisine to International cuisine.
Interesting facts about Shahpur Jat Market
- Shahpur Jat Market Shahpur Jat has become a favorite shopping destination for every bride-to-be, thanks to several great independent boutiques selling everything from designer saris and jewelry to men's tuxedos.
- Apart from the established boutiques and shops, you can also enjoy street shopping in Shahpur Jat.
- There are many street vendors and stalls here that sell trendy clothes, accessories and unique items at affordable prices.
- The market usually opens around 11:00 am and remains active till 8:00 pm. However, timings may vary for different shops and cafes.
How to reach Shahpur Jat Market
By Road:- Shahpur Jat Bazar is easily accessible by various means of transport. You can also use taxi services like Uber or Ola to reach the market.
By Bus:- Delhi Transport Corporation (DTC) buses also ply in the city and their routes may pass through Shahpur Jat Market.
By Metro :- Or use Violet Line of Delhi Metro and get down at Hauz Khas Metro Station, which is the nearest station to the market.
Nearby famous places
- Hauz Khas Village 2 kms away
- Qutub Minar 6.5 kms away
- Lodhi Garden 7 kms away
- India Habitat Centre 7.5 kms away
- Humayun's Tomb 8 kms away
- Connaught Place 10 kms away
- Lotus Temple 10.5 kms away