|Gandipet, Hyderabad (Map)
|Entry Fee & Timings
|Timings:- Ocean Park timings are from 11 am to 7.30 pm, while water games remain open till 6 pm only., Ticket Price:- Ocean Park ticket price is Rs. Rs 350 for an adult. 230 for a child. There are special rates for college and school students too.
|Amusement & Water Park, Fun and Activity
|Place visit with
|Family, Kids, Friends, Solo, Parants, Siblings, Youngsters
About Ocean Park
Ocean Park is located near the famous Gandipet Lake in Hyderabad. The entire complex of the park is divided into two parts – one half is dedicated to water activities and the other half is dedicated to the amusement park. The park is one of the first three theme parks to grace the landscape of Hyderabad city and it offers you a number of water-based thrills and rides that are designed to entice the young and young-at-heart thrill seekers. Its interesting pack of water rides and games includes Aqua Trail, Zip Zap Zoom, Pendulum, Tornado, Hara Kiri, Crazy Cruise and Wave Pool.
Moreover, this water park in Hyderabad has many water slides and attractions that are specially designed for ladies and small children. The park also has a restaurant, ice cream parlor and bakery, the main attractions of the park are the kiddies pool, 60 foot high ride, Slam Bomb and bumping cars.
Interesting facts about Ocean Park
- The park also has a children's section with a wading pool and fountains.
- There are also toy trains, helicopters, big air filled balloons, video games to entertain the children.
- The wave pool and swimming pool also have separate sections for men, women and children.
- Visitors are required to wear only swimming clothes while going for the water slide. Anyone can either bring their own swimming costume or purchase it at the venue.
- The most popular water rides at Ocean Park include the Pendulum, Aqua Snake, Crazy Cruise, Zip Zap Zoom, Multilane Ride, Wave Pool, Harakiri, Tornado, Aqua-Glide, Aqua Trail, and Splash.
How to reach Ocean Park
By Rail:- Hyderabad Deccan Railway Station, located about 18 km from the park, is the nearest railway station.
By Bus:- Ocean Park is located at Kukatpally at a distance of 21 km from the main Hyderabad bus stand. You can easily get local transport to reach Ocean Park from the bus stand.
By Road:- Hyderabad is very well connected to all the roads. To go to the park, you can take an auto which can easily reach the park.
Nearby famous places
- Gandipet Lake 10 minutes away
- Chilkur Balaji Temple 4.6 km away
- Inorbit Mall 8 km away
- Qutb Shahi Tombs 7.6 km away
- Shilparamam Cultural Society 8.8 km away
- Osman Sagar Lake 3.8 km away
- Hyderabad Botanical Gardens 7.3 km away