|Location||Omerkhan daira, Hyderabad (Map)|
|Entry Fee & Timings||Timings:- The temple is from 8:00 AM to 1:00 PM and 4:00 PM to 8:00 PM from Monday to Saturday. On Sundays, festivals and holidays the temple opens at 8:00 am and closes at 8:00 pm.|
|Place Type||Temple, Hindu Temple, Religious Place|
|Place visit with||Family, Friends,Solo|
|Best time to visit||October, November, December, January, February, March|
About Sanghi Temple
Sanghi Temple is a prominent Hindu temple located on the outskirts of Hyderabad, Telangana, India. It is located at a distance of about 25 kilometers from the Hyderabad city center, making it a popular destination for both tourists and devotees. Inside the complex are small shrines dedicated to Padmavati, Shiva, Rama, Anjaneya, Ganesha, Navagraha, Goddess Ashtalakshmi, Durga and Kartikeya. The temple complex also has a sacred vanam or a sacred garden where special leaves and flowers are grown for worship. The temple hosts regular religious ceremonies, bhajans (devotional songs), and pujas (ritual worship) that devotees can participate in to seek blessings and spiritual solace. Sanghi Temple offers a peaceful and spiritual atmosphere, making it an ideal place for meditation, introspection or simply enjoying the serene atmosphere.
Architecture of Sanghi Temple
The Sanghi temple is adorned with the unique architectural style and pattern of Dravidian architecture. The temple is constructed entirely of marble, and has a peaceful environment around it, there are a few other temples also available to visit in the temple precinct.
Interesting facts about Sanghi Temple
- Photography is generally permitted within the temple premises, but it is advisable to respect any specific guidelines and restrictions.
- This temple was built in 1991 in Chola Chalukya architectural style. Construction took 18 months to complete.
- The main deity in the Sanghi temple is Lord Venkateswara, and the idol stands at a height of 9.6 feet.
- It is strongly believed that the primary deity of this temple fulfills the wishes of the devotees instantly.
- The temple also has a sacred garden with medicinal and herbal plants and trees.
How to reach Sanghi Temple
By Rail :- The distance from Sanghi Temple to Nampally Railway Station is 25 kms, from here you can book an auto to reach the temple.
By Bus :- The nearest bus stop to Sanghi Mandir is Sanghi Nagar which is 2 minutes away.
By Metro:- The nearest metro to Sanghi Temple is LB Nagar Metro Station which is at a distance of 11 km.
Nearby famous places
- Ramoji Film City 32 minutes away
- Mount Opera Multi-Theme Park Resort 7.2 km away
- Jannat Spa 7.9 km away
- Antaraganga Waterfalls 7.7 km away
- Bodakonda Waterfall 8.9 km away
- Golconda Fort 6.3 km away
- Charminar 4.85 km away
- Chowmahalla Palace 5.13 km away