|Location||HITEC City, Hyderabad (Map)|
|Entry Fee & Timings||Timings:- Shilparamam is open throughout the week from 10.30 am to 8.30 pm. Entry Fee:- It is Rs 40 per person for adults and Rs 20 for children.|
|Place Type||Craft Village, Museums|
|Place visit with||Family, Kids, Couple, Friends|
|Best time to visit||March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November, December|
|Nearest Metro||Hitec City Metro Station (1 KM)|
Shilparamam, also known as Shilparamam Arts and Crafts Village, is a cultural and crafts village located in Hyderabad, India. Shilparamam is a unique concept designed to showcase and promote traditional Indian arts, crafts, culture and heritage. It serves as a platform for artisans and craftsmen to showcase their skills and products. The village is spread over a large area and is divided into different sections, each dedicated to a different type of traditional Indian crafts. Visitors can explore stalls and workshops where artisans create and sell handmade items such as pottery, paintings, sculptures, textiles, jewelery and more. The village is known for its lush greenery and well-maintained gardens, making it a peaceful and picturesque place to visit.
Architecture of Shilparamam
Spread over an area of 50 acres, Shilparamam not only exhibits various artefacts and traditionally made handicrafts but is also home to various performing artistes. Shilparamam regularly hosts cultural programs and performances including dance, music and theatre.
Interesting facts about Shilparamam
- The craft market of Shilparamam offers a wide range of handicrafts, hand-woven textiles, jewelery and other traditional items for shopping.
- There are food stalls and restaurants within Shilparamam where visitors can enjoy traditional Indian dishes and snacks.
- Shilparamam celebrates various Indian festivals and cultural events throughout the year.
- The village has an open-air theater which organizes cultural performances, concerts and events.
- Shilparamam occasionally organizes workshops and interactive sessions where visitors can learn traditional crafts and art forms from skilled artisans.
How to reach Shilparamam
By Metro:- The nearest metro station to Shilparamam is Durgam Cheruvu. It is 6 minutes walk away.
By Bus:- Nearest bus stops to Shilparamam are Shilparamam and Madhapur bus stops. It is 3 minutes walk away.
By Road:- Hyderabad is well connected by all road routes. One can easily go to Shilaparamam by taking an auto or rickshaw.
Nearby famous places
- Inorbit Mall 13 minutes away
- Calvary Temple 3.5 miles away
- Shri Jagannath Temple 3.2 miles away
- KBR National Park 2.2 miles away
- Golconda Fort 2.9 miles away
- Durgam Cheruvu Lake 15 minutes away