|Bahadurpura, Hyderabad (Map)
|Entry Fee & Timings
|Timings:- Sudha Car Museum timings are from 9.30 am to 6.30 pm and it is open throughout the week., Entry Fee:- Entry fee is Rs. 50 per person.
|Art Galleries & Museum, Museums
|Place visit with
|Family, Kids, Parants, Siblings, Youngsters
|Best time to visit
|January, February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November, December
About Sudha Car Museum
Sudha Car Museum located in Hyderabad is a unique and fascinating museum dedicated to automobiles. What sets this museum apart is its extensive collection of customized and unconventional cars, including art cars, vintage vehicles, and unique creations. Sudha Car Museum is a private museum established in 2010 by Kanyaboyina Sudhakar, showcasing hand-built cars built by her. The museum is known for its unconventional and bizarre collection of cars, some of which are eccentric and fantastical creations. These cars have been modified and customized in unique and imaginative ways. Museums are not only a source of entertainment but also an educational destination. It provides insight into the creative possibilities of automotive design, engineering and customization. Children especially find this museum captivating with its fantastical vehicles and interactive displays. This is a fun and educational walk for families.
Interesting facts about Sudha Car Museum
- All the exhibits in the museum are accompanied by a plaque giving information about the car's construction, time taken to build it and its maximum speed.
- The museum also has the world's smallest double decker bus which can seat 10 people.
- Sudhakar's passion for the art is evident in the many cars on display. He has transformed many vehicles into pieces of art with intricate paintings, sculptures and creative embellishments.
- Along with art cars, the museum also has a collection of vintage and classic cars. These well-preserved automobiles provide a glimpse of India's automotive history.
- Sudhakar has created several custom cars that challenge traditional design and engineering norms. These include cars shaped like everyday objects like shoes and telephones, and vehicles with multiple wheels and unique features.
How to reach Sudha Car Museum
By Bus :- Sudha Car Museum is 15 minutes away from Bahadurpura bus stop.
By Rail:- Sudha Car Museum is at a distance of 6 minutes from Falaknuma Railway Station.
By Metro:- Sudha Car Museum is at a distance of 5 kilometers from Malakpet Metro Station.
Nearby famous places
- Mecca Masjid 2.3 km away
- Birla Mandir 5.7 km away
- Shri Jagannath Temple 7 km away
- Sri Ramakrishna Math 6.7 km away
- ISKCON Hyderabad Sri Sri Radha Madanmohan Temple 4.1 km away
- Toli Masjid 27 minutes away
- Peddamma Temple 9.6 km away
- Laad Bazaar 2.3 km away
- Qutub Shahi Tomb 6.6 km away