|Beside Indra Canal, Lucknow, Lucknow (Map)
|Entry Fee & Timings
|Timings:-Anandi Water Park timings are from 10 am to 7 pm. It is open every day throughout the year., Entry Fee:_ Anandi Water Park ticket costs ₹700 for adults and ₹600 for children (between 70 cm to 120 cm in height).
|Amusement & Water Park, Fun and Activity
|Place visit with
|Family, Kids, Friends, Solo, Parants, Siblings, Youngsters
About Anandi Water Park
Anandi Water Park is located on Faizabad Road, on the outskirts of Lucknow. Anandi Water Park in Lucknow has a series of enjoyable water slides for all ages. The park has 30+ rides, splash pools, and other swimming activities. It is a paradise for thrill seekers of all ages. Apart from water activities, there is also lush greenery all around the water park. It has a food court and a children's play area on its premises. The large water pools and comfortable resorts will definitely make your trip to Lucknow a memorable one.
Interesting facts about Anandi Water Park
- The park has several splash pads and swings for children to have fun in the water.
- Lucknow Anandi Water Park has a restaurant and food court offering a wide range of cuisines for all tastes. While taking a break from sports, you can enjoy delicious refreshments.
- You can also enjoy your stay at Anandi Water Park. It has a resort and club that offers attractive cottages and rooms.
- This water park also has small enclosures with some animals and birds. There is also a spectacular discotheque, a waterfall and a ground to host theme-based events and other colorful festivities.
How to reach Anandi Water Park
By Metro – You can take Lucknow Metro Rail service till Indira Nagar station. It is 10 km from Anandi Water Park. You can get cabs and auto rickshaws from the station.
By Bus – Buses are also available to Anandi Water Park. Chinhat Mor bus stop is the nearest, about 7 km away. You can get auto rickshaws and e-rickshaws from the bus stop.
By Auto/Cycle Rickshaw – Auto rickshaws, cycle rickshaws and e-rickshaws are available all over Lucknow. These are some of the cheapest ways to visit water parks.
Nearby famous places
- Bada Imambara 7 Km away
- Chhota Imambara 6 Kms away
- Begum Hazrat Mahal Park 7 Kms away
- Rumi Darwaza 8 Kms away
- Ambedkar Memorial Park 14 km away
- Jama Masjid 8 Km away
- Lucknow Zoo 7 Kms away