|Unnamed Road, Indore (Map)
|Entry Fee & Timings
|Timings:- This waterfall opens from 8 am to 6 pm. ,Entry:- Free
|Lakes & Waterfalls, Nature Sites and Parks
|Place visit with
|Married Couples, Unmarried Couples, Friends, Siblings, Youngsters
|Best time to visit
|January, February, March, April
About Chidiya Bhadak Fall
Chidiya Bhag Waterfall is situated near Barjhar village Barwah on Barwah Katkut road. This waterfall is situated in the Choral River. The special thing about this waterfall is that the rocks of this waterfall are made in the shape of a bird which appears angry, hence the name of this waterfall is Chidiya Furious. With many small hills and forest areas, Chidiya Bhagda Falls is one of the most beautiful tourist places to see in Indore region. The sound of the falling stream from the waterfall, surrounded by dense vegetation, presents a beautiful landscape. Very few people know about this waterfall, hence very little crowd will be seen here. You can also see many rare birds around this waterfall and you can also enjoy bathing in the cold water of this waterfall.
Interesting facts about Chidiya Bhadak Fall
- The best time to visit this place is between July to December, when the water level of the river reduces in the month of December.
- Try to wear sports shoes and follow necessary safety measures at these types of places.
- This waterfall is amidst lush green forests and offers a serene environment, making it a popular destination for nature lovers and adventure seekers.
- The waterfall also offers excellent trekking and hiking opportunities.
How to reach Chidiya Bhadak Fall
By Air:- The nearest airport to the waterfall is Indore which is located at a distance of 8 km.
By Bus:- Indore Bus Stand is located at a distance of 17.6 kilometers from the waterfall.
By Rail:- Indore Railway Station is at a distance of 10 km from the waterfall, from there it is easy to reach the waterfall by taking a rickshaw.
Nearby famous places
- Patalpani Waterfalls 2 km away
- Tincha Falls 1 km away
- Mohadi Falls 2.5 km away
- Sitlamata Falls 1.5 km away
- Bamniya Kund 3 km away
- Hatyari Khoh 1.2 km away
- Gidiya Khoh Waterfall 3 km away
- Jogi Bhadak Waterfall 4 km away