|Indore, Indore (Map)
|Entry Fee & Timings
|Timings:- This place is open from 7 am to 6 pm.
|Lakes & Waterfalls, Nature Sites and Parks
|Place visit with
|Married Couples, Unmarried Couples, Friends, Siblings, Youngsters
|Best time to visit
|September, October, November, December
About Hatyari Khoh
Hatyaari Khoh is an amazing waterfall, it is the most beautiful place where you can go to get away from the hustle and bustle of Indore city. Located in the state of Madhya Pradesh, with fascinating horror stories, lush green trees, mesmerizing waterfalls and majestic hills, Hatiyari Khoh is a must-visit place in the lap of nature. The killer's lair holds historical and geological significance. It is part of the famous Marble Rocks of Bhedaghat, which were formed by the erosion of soft marble rocks by the Narmada River over centuries. Falling from a height of about 600 feet, this waterfall is famous for the peace that surrounds it. Due to water falling from such a height, a mysterious fog like effect is created which makes the waterfall look even more magical. The wonderful pool at the base of the waterfall is perfect for taking a dip.
Interesting facts about Hatyari Khoh
- Hatiyari Khoh is part of the Marble Rocks of Bhedaghat, known for its ancient white marble formations that rise dramatically from the Narmada River.
- One of the most popular activities at Hatari Khoh is a boat ride along the Narmada River, which offers a wonderful view of the Marble Rocks.
- Nearby, you will find Dhuandhar Falls, a natural waterfall known for its misty appearance and gurgling sound.
- The Marble Rocks, including Killer Lair, have been featured in many Bollywood films for their cinematic beauty.
- The region has cultural significance, as it is associated with folklore and legends of Lord Shiva and Goddess Parvati.
How to reach Hatyari Khoh
By Rail:- The nearest railway station to Hatiyari Khoh is Jabalpur Railway Station, which is about 20 kilometers away. From here you can take a rickshaw to the waterfall.
By Bus:- The nearest bus stand to the waterfall is Jabalpur, which is about 20 kilometers away.
By Air:- The nearest airport is Jabalpur Airport, also known as Dumna Airport, located at a distance of about 30 kilometers from Hatiyari Khoh. From here you will get a cab which will take you directly to the waterfall.
Nearby famous places
- Dhuandhar Falls 1 Km away
- Bhedaghat 2 Km away
- Chausath Yogini Temple 4 Kms away
- Jabalpur Cantonment about 20 km away
- Madan Mahal Fort 15 Kms away
- Pisanhari ki Madiya 3 Km away
- Balancing Rock (Balancing Jabalpur) about 15 km away