|Bengali Square, Indore Bypass Road, Indore, Indore (Map)
|Entry Fee & Timings
|Mayank blue water park timings 10:00 am to 05:00 pm all day in week, Entry fee for adult Rs 250 and for child 150 per head.
|Amusement & Water Park, Fun & Activity
|Place visit with
|Family, Kids, Friends, Solo, Parants, Siblings, Youngsters
About Mayank Blue Water Park
Mayank Blue Water Park is one of the best places to visit in Indore with friends and family. It is acclaimed for being the first water park in Madhya Pradesh and acts as an oasis amidst the scorching summer heat in the city. If you are the adventurous type, you can enjoy the slides, otherwise you can walk in or around the pool. Many slides for both kids and adults can be found here like wash, high slide, monster slide etc and some of them will surely give you chills. Moreover, apart from the thrilling rides, there is also a rain dance area with a DJ which is super fun and will surely give you a party feel.
Interesting facts about Mayank Blue Water Park
- This water park is unique from the regular water park as it also has features like artificial rainforest and waterfall.
- There is a changing room in the swimming pool and here you get all the facilities that you need.
- If you are afraid of heights, then there is a wave pool or swimming pool to relieve all your stress.
- For adventurers, there are longer and longer slides to experience the thrill they seek.
- This place is perfect for discotheques as well as bachelor/graduation parties with pool.
How to reach Mayank Blue Water Park
By Railway:- The railway station is located at a distance of 8 km from Mayank Water Park, from here you can take a rickshaw and go comfortably.
By Air:- The distance between the airport and Mayank Park is 16 km, from here you will easily get a cab and you can go.
By Bus:- The nearest bus to Mayank Water Park is at a distance of 8 km. From here you can take a bus and go comfortably.
Nearby famous places
- Sarafa Bazaar
- Khajrana Ganesh Mandir
- Treasure Island Mall
- Ralamandal Wildlife Sanctuary
- Crescent Water & Amusement Park
- Bada Ganpati
- Annapurna Temple
- Rajwada Indore
- Holkar Cricket Stadium
- Pipliyapala Regional Park Indore