|Vittal Mallya Road, Bangalore (Map)
|Entry Fee & Timings
|10:30 AM to 8:30 PM and no entry fee.
|Shopping Malls, Shopping Place
|Best time to visit
|January, February, March, April
|Trinity Metro Station (2 KM) MG Road Metro Station (1 KM) Cubbon Park Metro Station (1 KM) Dr. BR. Ambedkar Station (Vidhana Soudha) Metro Station (1 KM) Sir M. Visveshwaraya Station (Central College) Metro Station (1 KM) Chikkapette Metro Station (2 KM)
About UB City Mall
UB City Mall Located on Vittal Mallya Road in the CBD area of Bangalore, the fashion and lifestyle mall spread over an area of 1.6 million sq ft is one of the most sought after luxury shopping destinations in Bangalore. The place is home to all the luxury beauty, footwear, jewellery, bags and fashion brands from around the world including Louis Vuitton, EstÃ©e Lauder, Rolex, Burberry, Jimmy Choo and Canali to name a few.
The dining options here are some of the best in the world and are on a slightly higher budget too. It is equipped with the most modern technologies and has a collection of all the leading brands under one roof.
Architecture of UB City Mall
The total area of the mall is more than 1.6 million square feet which includes 6 Blocks, UB Tower, Kingfisher Plaza, Concorde, Canberra, Comet and Kingfisher Towers
Interesting facts about UB City Mall
- UB City is a luxurious shopping mall in the heart of Garden City.
- The mall is well connected to the amenities of the city center thus making it an interesting destination for a hangout and some great shopping experience.
- You will find the best luxury shopping brands in UB City.
- The mall offers you a fine dining experience in its own private and third party restaurants including an amphitheater which is a multi-purpose space.
- Best suited for short to medium duration stays of 2-3 hours with families, friends.
- UB City has four towers namely UB Tower, Comet, Canberra and Concorde.
How to reach UB City Mall
By Bus:- Nearest Bus Stand to UB City is Mallya Hospital Bus Stand which is at a walking distance of 4 minutes.
By Metro:- Vidhana Soudha Metro Station is the closest to UB City. You have to walk or take an auto from Cubbon Park to Kanteerva Stadium.
By Rail:- Bangalore Cantt Railway Station is 3.4 km away from UB City, one can easily take rickshaw from here.
Nearby famous places
- Cubbon Park 12 minute away
- Sree Kanteerava Stadium 8 minutes away
- Jawahar Bal Bhavan 7 minutes away
- Bangalore Aquarium 8 minutes away
- Indira Gandhi Musical Fountain 22 minutes away
- ISKCON Temple 2.2 km away