|Location||Basavanagudi, Bangalore (Map)|
|Entry Fee & Timings||There is no entry fee and the opening timing of this place is 12:30 PM to 1 AM all through the week.|
|Place Type||Street Food, Restaurant and Bar|
|Place visit with||Family, Friends, Kids, Couples|
|Nearest Metro||Krishna Rajendra Market Metro Station (1 KM) National College Metro Station (0 KM)|
About VV Puram Food Street
VV Puram Food Street is a food street located in Basavanagudi, Bangalore. This place can prove to be the perfect place for foodies, which offers only vegetarian food. There are more than 20 food stalls in less than 150 meters which have variety of sweets, South Indian, North Indian and Chinese cuisines. This is one such place in Bangalore where you can get the luscious, steamy and delicious taste of street food of India.
Interesting facts about VV Puram Food Street
- Food Street, also known as Thindi Bidi and Chaat Street.
- VV Puram is the only food street in Bangalore that serves everything vegetarian.
- This road is also famous for hosting the 'Avrekal Mela' during winters.
- There are around 15 different eateries serving different types of food.
How to reach VV Puram Food Street
By Bus:- Nearest Bus Stand to Food Street is Kempe Gowda Bus Stand which is at a distance of 4 Kms.
By Metro:- National College Metro Station is near to Street Food which is about 1 km away.
Nearby famous places
- Bugle Rock
- Roti Ghar
- Vidyarthi Bhavan
- Bull Temple
- Gavi Gangadhareshwara Temple
- Ragi Gudda Temple