The Gurgaon Metro is a rapid transit system serving the city of Gurgaon in Haryana, India. Currently Gurgaon Metro network has 10 active stations. Find important and useful information like Gurgaon Metro route, metro lines, service operation timings, first train, last train, route map, fare chart, top attractions near metro station, metro station nearby, news and more.
|Operator||Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC)|
|Operation start||14 November 2013|
|Number of lines||1 Metro Lines|
|Train length||3 Coaches|
|No. of stations||10 Active Stations|
|Metro Timings||⏱Starting | Ending|
05:30 AM | 11:30 PM
Gurgaon Metro Fare Chart
|Destination||Phase 1 Station||Phase 2 Station|
|Origin||P. 3||M.A.||C. C.||B. T.||P. 2||SP||P. 1||S. 42-43||S. 53-54||S. 54||S. 55-56|
Interesting Facts about Gurgaon Metro
- Rapid Metro, India's first fully privately financed Metro system connecting NH#8 to Delhi Metro via Cyber City & Golf Course Road.
- First Commercial operation commenced on 14th Nov, 2013.
- Currently total no. of stations are 11 in Rapid Metro.
- Train running starts in morning at 6:00 clock till last train 22:00.
- Sinkanderpur metro station is the interchange and connected with Delhi Metro yellow line.
- Rapid Metro is a fully elevated rapid transit system for the commuters and citizens of Gurugram.
- Each train car is provided with four sets of electric bi-parting and sliding plug doors on both sides
- The train draws power supply from third rail, equipped with 750 V DC.
- Ballast-less track & Flange lubrication system minimizes vibration, noise and air pollution.
- Train speed reduces automatically by ATP/ATC system on curves which further reduces sound during turning.
- For the passengers' safety, there are Emergency Stop Plungers at every platform, while the Blue Light Station feature enables passengers to contact the Control Room.
- Promotional Fare for both Phases together is Rs. 20 and Rs. 35.
- DMRC Tocken and SmartCard is applicable in Rapid Metro network.