|Bhim Nagar Slums, Arera Hills, Bhopal, Bhopal (Map)
|Entry Fee & Timings
|Timings: Open from 12.00 noon to 7.00 pm and closed on Wednesdays. Entry Fee:- The entry fee per adult is Rs 10.
|Govt. Museum & Memorials, Monuments
|Place visit with
|Family, Kids, Parants, Friends, Solo, Siblings, Youngsters
|Best time to visit
|May, June, July, August
About Shaurya Smarak Bhopal
The history of the Bravery Memorial is based on the idea of honoring the brave men of the country. It was inaugurated in 2016 as a tribute to the soldiers who have made the supreme sacrifice for the country. This memorial reminds of their dedication and devotion, inspiring patriotism and reverence among the visitors. It has lush green lawns and well-done landscaping. There is an open air auditorium for showing war related films. The main attraction here is the museum. The museum has paintings depicting battles of decorated army soldiers. Models of ships and submarines, fighter planes, tanks and guns are also displayed.
Architecture of Shaurya Smarak Bhopal
The architecture of the Shaurya Smarak is contemporary and attractive. The design of the memorial reflects a combination of modern aesthetics and military elements. The structure has a central tower with the names of soldiers inscribed on its walls. The museum displays artefacts, photographs and multimedia presentations that shed light on the history of the armed forces.
Interesting facts about Shaurya Smarak Bhopal
- The Shaurya Smarak is a living tribute to the bravery and sacrifice of India's soldiers, with the names of thousands of martyrs inscribed on its walls.
- The museum houses an impressive collection of artefacts including military equipment, photographs and memorabilia that tell the stories of India's battles.
- Visitors can explore the history of the Indian Armed Forces through interactive exhibitions and multimedia presentations.
- This memorial is not only a place of remembrance but also a source of inspiration and education for people of all ages.
- Shaurya Smarak is a place where patriotism, respect and gratitude for the armed forces come alive, evoking a deep sense of national pride.
How to reach Shaurya Smarak Bhopal
By Road: Shaurya Smarak is located in the center of Bhopal and is easily accessible by road. Visitors can reach the monument by private vehicle, taxi or public transport.
By Train: The nearest railway station is Bhopal, about 10 kilometers away. From the station, one can hire a taxi or use local transport to reach the monument.
By Bus: Bhopal has a well-connected bus network, and there are local buses and private operators that provide services to the Shaurya Memorial.
Nearby famous places
- Bhopal Upper Lake 5 km away
- Taj-ul-Masajid 7 km away
- Birla Museum 7 km away
- Lakshmi Narayan Temple 6 km away
- Van Vihar National Park 10 km away
- Badi Lake Lake 7 km away
- Sightseeing 8 km away