- Benefits of Mumbai1 Card
- What is Mumbai Metro NCMC Mumbai 1 Metro Card?
- About the Mumbai Metro NCMC Card: Mumbai 1 Metro Card
- How to get Mumbai Metro NCMC Mumbai 1 Metro Card?
- Minimum & Maximum Recharge Amount in NCMC Card
- Important Instructions of Mumbai Metro NCMC Mumbai 1 Metro Card
The Mumbai Metro Smart Card offers a range of benefits for commuters, making it a convenient and efficient way to travel. Here are several advantages:
- Cost Savings: Smart card users often enjoy discounted fares compared to single-journey token users, making it a cost-effective option for regular commuters.
- Time Efficiency: The smart card allows for quick and seamless entry and exit at metro stations, saving time compared to purchasing tokens for each journey.
- Cashless Transactions: The smart card eliminates the need for cash transactions, providing a convenient and secure way to pay for metro rides.
- Ease of Recharge: Users can easily recharge their smart cards at metro stations, online, or through authorized vendors, ensuring they always have sufficient balance for their journeys.
- Automatic Fare Adjustment: The smart card automatically deducts the appropriate fare for the distance traveled, eliminating the need for manual calculations and ensuring accurate fare deductions.
- Validity Period: Smart cards typically have a longer validity period than single-journey tokens, allowing users to use the card over an extended period before needing to recharge.
- Balance Inquiry: Users can check the remaining balance on their smart cards at metro stations or through online portals, providing transparency and control over their travel expenses.
- Easy Replacement: In case of loss or damage, smart cards can be easily replaced, and the remaining balance transferred to the new card, reducing the inconvenience for users.
- Environmental Impact: The use of smart cards promotes a more sustainable and eco-friendly mode of transportation by reducing the reliance on paper-based tickets and tokens.
The State Bank of India, in collaboration with the Mumbai Metropolitan Region Development Authority (MMRDA), presents to you the Mumbai1 Card.
The State Bank MMRDA Mumbai1 Card is a contactless dual-interface prepaid card with stored value functionality, based on EMV chip technology. It aims to provide a safe, secure, and seamless method of payment. In addition to serving as a convenient payment method for Metro fares, this card extends its usability to buses. A distinctive feature of the State Bank Mumbai1 Card is the compartmentalization of funds for various utilities, including transit. This unique aspect allows users to load passes for both the metro and buses, utilizing the stored value on the card.
|NCMC Card Name
|Mumbai 1 Metro Card
|Issued by (Bank Name)
|State Bank of India
|Card Issuance Fee
|Reload and top-up / recharge fee (Per Load)
|Annual Maintenance Charges
|Card Replacement Charges
|Validity of NCMC Card
|Validity is mentioned on the smart card
|SBI Customer Care Number
|Online Apply NCMC Card
To get MUMBAI1 Card you just have to follow the below mentioned simple steps:
- Visit your nearest MMRDA Metro stations and request for the MUMBAI1 at the counter.
- Fill your details in the simple Application Form and submit it to the operator.
- After entering the details by the operator, One Time Pin (OTP) will be generated and sent to your mobile number provided in the application.
- After OTP validation, pay the top-up amount to load balance on the card for usage.
Documents required for getting the card issued:
For getting the card issued, you are required a PAN Number and a self-declaration of one of the following OVD (Officially Valid Document) Number:
- Passport Number
- Voter ID Number
- Driving License Number
- NREGA Job-card Number
- Letter issued by the National Population Register, containing details of Name, Address, or Any other document as notified by the Central Government in consultation with the Regulator
- Proof of possession of Aadhaar number
Note: “Customer can voluntarily submit their Aadhaar Card number" for getting the card issued.
Minimum Top-up / Recharge Amount: 100 /- (Initial top-up must be a minimum of Rs. 100/- and in multiples of Rs. 100/- thereafter). TopUp can be done at Metro station or at Customer portal https://transit.sbi/
Maximum Top-up / Recharge and Total Chip Balance Limit: Rs. 2000/-
- In the Mumbai Metro no discount on the smart cards when commuters' travel fare is less than Rs. 10. on all days.
- If commuters travel in the Mumbai metro from Monday to Saturday then they get a 5% discount on every single journey during weekdays.
- If commuters travel on Sundays and National Holidays in Mumbai metro then they get a 10% discount on every single journey.
- If you have any issues or grievances related to MUMBAI1 Card then you may call 24x7 Customer Care on 1800-8899 (toll-free) or 080-26599990 (toll). Alternatively, you can also email at email@example.com
- If your card is lost, stolen or damaged, then firstliy block the card on Customer portal i.e https://transit.sbi/ wherein customer can login using his/her credentials. After that contact SBI help center.
- If you want to top-up/recharge our card then paying in cash or by using debit/credit card at any our nearest metro stations. second option is online by visiting the customer portal at https://transit.sbi/
- If you want to check your balance in the card then visit our nearest metro station and tap on the Ticket Readers (TR) machine, the card balance will be displayed on the screen.