|1st Train Towards → HUDA City Centre → Platform 2 → Yellow Line|
|◉ Jor Bagh||↓|
|◉ Delhi Haat INA||↓|
|◉ Green Park||↓|
|◉ Hauz Khas||↓|
|2nd Train Towards → Botanical Garden → Platform 2 → Magenta Line|
|◉ Hauz Khas||↓|
|◉ Panchsheel Park||↓|
|◉ Chirag Delhi||↓|
|◉ Greater Kailash||↓|
|◉ Nehru Enclave||↓|
|◉ Kalkaji Mandir||↓|
|◉ Okhla NSIC||↓|
Fare & Time
Jor Bagh to Okhla Nsic Fare & Time
DistanceApprox Distance. May Vary.
StopsSource station excluded.
TimeApprox Duration. May Vary.
InterchangeNo. of trains to change on this route.
Token FareSingle Journey Per Person Fare.
|₹ 30 DMRC|
Smart Card FareSmart Card Fare After Discount.
|₹ 27 DMRC|
Concessional FareFor Sunday & National Holidays (2nd Oct, 15th Aug, 26th Jan).
|₹ 20 DMRC|
**Disclaimer: Above information is indicative.
Jor Bagh to Connecting Metro Stations Route
- Jor Bagh to Anand Vihar (12 KM)
- Jor Bagh to Ashok Park Main (11 KM)
- Jor Bagh to Azadpur (14 KM)
- Jor Bagh to Botanical Garden (12 KM)
- Jor Bagh to Central Secretariat (3 KM)
- Jor Bagh to Delhi Haat INA (1 KM)
- Jor Bagh to Dhaula Kuan (5 KM)
- Jor Bagh to Dwarka (18 KM)
- Jor Bagh to Dwarka Sector 21 (16 KM)
- Jor Bagh to Haiderpur Badli Mor (17 KM)
- Jor Bagh to Hauz Khas (5 KM)
- Jor Bagh to Inderlok (11 KM)
- Jor Bagh to Janakpuri West (14 KM)
- Jor Bagh to Kalkaji Mandir (6 KM)
- Jor Bagh to Karkarduma (11 KM)
- Jor Bagh to Kashmere Gate (9 KM)
- Jor Bagh to Kirti Nagar (10 KM)
- Jor Bagh to Lajpat Nagar (3 KM)
- Jor Bagh to Mandi House (5 KM)
- Jor Bagh to Mayur Vihar I (8 KM)
- Jor Bagh to Netaji Subhash Place (13 KM)
- Jor Bagh to New Delhi (6 KM)
- Jor Bagh to Noida Sector 142 (17 KM)
- Jor Bagh to Noida Sector 52 (16 KM)
- Jor Bagh to Rajiv Chowk (5 KM)
- Jor Bagh to Rajouri Garden (11 KM)
- Jor Bagh to Sikandarpur (16 KM)
- Jor Bagh to Welcome (11 KM)
- Jor Bagh to Yamuna Bank (7 KM)
Jor Bagh Station on Delhi Metro Route Map
|Jor Bagh Metro Station Entry Gates|
|Entry Point||Entry From|
|Gate No. 1||Fire Station Safdarjung|
|Gate No. 2||Rajiv Gandhi Bhawan|
|Gate No. 3||Safdarjung Airport office complex|
|Okhla Nsic Metro Station Exit Gates|
|Exit Point||Exit For|
|Gate No. 1||NSIC, Okhla Phase III, Okhla Railway Station, Shambhu Dayal Bagh|
|Gate No. 2||NSIC Exhibition Complex, Lotus Temple, Kalkaji Mandir|