The Yellow Line is a metro line of the Delhi Metro, a rapid transit system in Delhi, India. It consists of 36 active stations of all Delhi Metro network and operated by Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC). Explore Delhi Metro Yellow Line route details like stations list, route map, interchange, fares, time and distance between source and destination, and top attractions nearby etc.
Sign: 🚆 Elevated, 🚇 Underground, 🚝 At Grade, 🅿️ Parking
|Yellow Line Metro Stations||Interchange||Layout|
|◉ Samaypur Badli||⇓||🚆️|
|◉ Rohini Sector 18, 19||⇅||🚆️🅿️|
|◉ Haiderpur Badli Mor||⇅ ⇄||🚆️🅿️|
|◉ Adarsh Nagar||⇅||🚆️|
|◉ Azadpur||⇅ ⇄ ⇄||🚆️🅿️|
|◉ Model Town||⇅||🚆️|
|◉ GTB Nagar||⇅||🚇️|
|◉ Vidhan Sabha||⇅||🚇️|
|◉ Civil Lines||⇅||🚇️|
|◉ Kashmere Gate||⇅ ⇄ ⇄||- 🅿️|
|◉ Chandni Chowk||⇅||🚇️|
|◉ Chawri Bazar||⇅||🚇️|
|◉ New Delhi||⇅ ⇄||🚇️|
|◉ Rajiv Chowk||⇅ ⇄ ⇄||🚇️|
|◉ Patel Chowk||⇅||🚇️🅿️|
|◉ Central Secretariat||⇅ ⇄||🚇️|
|◉ Udyog Bhawan||⇅||🚇️|
|◉ Lok Kalyan Marg||⇅||🚇️|
|◉ Jor Bagh||⇅||🚇️|
|◉ Delhi Haat INA||⇅ ⇄||🚇️|
|◉ Green Park||⇅||🚇️|
|◉ Hauz Khas||⇅ ⇄||🚇️🅿️|
|◉ Malviya Nagar||⇅||🚇️🅿️|
|◉ Qutab Minar||⇅||🚆️🅿️|
|◉ Arjan Garh||⇅||🚆️🅿️|
|◉ Guru Dronacharya||⇅||🚆️🅿️|
|◉ Sikandarpur||⇅ ⇄||🚆️🅿️|
|◉ M.G. Road||⇅||🚆️🅿️|
|◉ IFFCO Chowk||⇑||🚆️🅿️|
|Under construction or proposed metro stations on Yellow line|
|◉ DSIDC Industrial Area||☒|
|◉ Shahpur Garhi||☒|
|◉ South City 1||☒|
|◉ Unitech Cyber Park||☒|
|◉ Bhaktawar Chowk||☒|
|◉ Subhash Chowk||☒|
|◉ Rajiv Chowk Gurugram||☒|
|◉ Old Gurgaon||☒|
|◉ Gurgaon Railway Station||☒|
|◉ Daulatabad Chowk||☒|
|◉ New Palam Vihar||☒|
|◉ Palam Vihar||☒|
|◉ Kapashera Border||☒|
|◉ Udyog Vihar||☒|
|◉ Cyber City||☒|
Delhi Metro Yellow Line Details
Line colorLine color is for indication purpose only.
Length of linePhysical length (distance between start and end) of Yellow line.
Active stationsActive and functional stations count of Yellow Line.
Inactive stationsCount of proposed or under-construction stations for Yellow line extension.
Terminal stationsStart and End Stations of Yellow Line
|Samaypur Badli ⇄ IFFCO Chowk|
InterchangeNo. of lines connected or interchange count on Yellow line.
|9 Interchange Stations - Haiderpur Badli Mor, Azadpur, Kashmere Gate, New Delhi, Rajiv Chowk, Central Secretariat, Delhi Haat INA, Hauz Khas, Sikandarpur,|
Delhi Metro Yellow Line Route Map
Interesting facts about Delhi Metro Yellow line
- The Yellow line is the second line of the Delhi Metro to become operational after the Red line.
- It is the 3rd longest metro line on the Delhi Metro network.
- This line covers, North Delhi, through Central Delhi, New Delhi, South Delhi, and finally the city of Gurgaon in Haryana.
- Chawri Bazar metro station on the Yellow Line is the second deepest station of the Delhi Metro network and is situated about 25 meters (82 ft) below ground level and has 18 escalators.
- The Vishwa Vidyalaya to Kashmere Gate section was the first underground section of the Delhi Metro
- Prime Minister of India Mr Manmohan Singh inaugurated this 4 km stretch on 20 December 2004.
- An extension of the Yellow Line, HUDA City Centre to Manesar City, included in the Gurgaon Masterplan 2031, approved by the Haryana govt will go up to Panchgaon Chowk in Manesar.
- The security of the Yellow Line is handled by Central Industrial Security Force.