The Rapid Line is a metro line of the Rapid Metro, a rapid transit system in Gurgaon, India. It consists of 11 active stations of all Rapid Metro network and operated by Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC). Explore Rapid Metro Rapid Line route details like stations list, route map, interchange, fares, time and distance between source and destination, and top attractions nearby etc.
Sign: 🚆 Elevated, 🚇 Underground, 🚝 At Grade, 🅿️ Parking
|Rapid Line Metro Stations||Interchange||Layout|
|◉ Sector 55 56||⇓||🚆️|
|◉ Sector 54 Chowk||⇅||🚆️|
|◉ Sector 53 54||⇅||🚆️|
|◉ Sector 42 43||⇅||🚆️|
|◉ Phase 1||⇅||🚆️|
|◉ Sikandarpur||⇅ ⇄||🚆️🅿️|
|◉ Phase 2||⇅||🚆️|
|◉ Belvedere Towers||⇅||🚆️|
|◉ Cyber City||⇅||🚆️|
|◉ Moulsari Avenue||⇅||🚆️|
|◉ Phase 3||⇑||🚆️|
Rapid Metro Rapid Line Details
Line colorLine color is for indication purpose only.
Length of linePhysical length (distance between start and end) of Rapid line.
Active stationsActive and functional stations count of Rapid Line.
Inactive stationsCount of proposed or under-construction stations for Rapid line extension.
Terminal stationsStart and End Stations of Rapid Line
|Sector 55 56 ⇄ Phase 3|
InterchangeNo. of lines connected or interchange count on Rapid line.
|1 Interchange Stations - Sikandarpur,|
Rapid Metro Rapid Line Route Map
Interesting facts about Rapid Metro Rapid line
- Rapid Line Built by Rapid Metro Gurgaon Limited (RMGL), the system was the world's first fully privately financed modern light metro system.
- Because of the features, Rapid Line was also known as Light Metro.
- Before September 2019 the Rapid Line was running and managed by Infrastructure Leasing & Financial Services Limited.
- The Rapid Line metro system was the first in India to auction naming rights for its stations.
- The Rapid Line metro system is fully elevated and operated automatically.
- The Rapid Line was not the first fully privately financed rapid transit system, as the Metropolitan Railway was privately financed.
- The system has a dedicated Metro Police Station at Sikanderpur station.
- The Security in the Rapid Metro is being handled by a private security agency.
- On 7th June 2023, Union Cabinet approved an additional ₹5452 crore 28.5 km long metro network with 27 new stations.
- Delhi Metro currently has parking facilities at only 1 metro station of the Rapid Line.
- Rapid Line is opened in two Phases first phase opened on 14 November 2013 and the second phase commercial operation on 31 March 2017.
Rapid Metro News & Updates
Rapid Metro Rapid Line Route FAQs:
Rapid Metro Lines and Routes◩ Red Line◩ Yellow Line◩ Blue Main Line◩ Blue Branch Line◩ Green Main Line◩ Green Branch Line◩ Violet Line◩ Orange Line◩ Pink Main Line◩ Pink Branch Line◩ Magenta Line◩ Grey Line◩ Aqua Line
Top Attractions on Rapid Metro Rapid Line
|Attraction||Nearest Metro (Distance)|
|Damdama Lake||Sector 55 56 (14 KM)|
|NeverEnuf Garden Railway||Sector 55 56 (24 KM)|
|Heritage Transport Museum||Sector 55 56 (26 KM)|
|Tau Devi Lal Bio Diversity Park||Sector 55 56 (2 KM)|
|Lohagarh Farms||Sector 55 56 (12 KM)|
|iSkate||Sector 55 56 (9 KM)|
|Botanix Nature Resort||Sector 55 56 (14 KM)|
|Wet N Wild||Sector 55 56 (15 KM)|
|Damdama Lake||Sector 54 Chowk (14 KM)|
|Heritage Transport Museum||Sector 54 Chowk (27 KM)|
|Tau Devi Lal Bio Diversity Park||Sector 54 Chowk (1 KM)|
|Lohagarh Farms||Sector 54 Chowk (13 KM)|
|iSkate||Sector 54 Chowk (8 KM)|
|Sky Jumper Trampoline Park||Sector 53 54 (5 KM)|
|Oxygen Chamber||Sector 42 43 (2 KM)|
|Vintage Camera Museum||Phase 2 (2 KM)|
|Cyber Hub||Belvedere Towers (0 KM)|
|F9 Go Karting||Belvedere Towers (3 KM)|
|Cyber Hub||Cyber City (0 KM)|
|Ambience Mall||Cyber City (1 KM)|
|Fun N Food Village||Cyber City (3 KM)|
|Ambience Mall||Moulsari Avenue (0 KM)|
|Fun N Food Village||Moulsari Avenue (3 KM)|